Friday, May 24, 2013

Next week! Cibo's new songs Sneak Preview Shows 5/30 + 5/31

We are having rehearsals for upcoming shows on next week now!
We are going to play some new songs in our upcoming album. lol

5/30 (Thurs) at the Littlefield in Brooklyn.
                    Opening Act: Federico Aubele
                     9PM   / Doors: 8PM
                     $20 -  $25

5/31 (Fri) at the Littlefield in Brooklyn.
                    Opening Act: Shoko Nagai + Satoshi Takeishi
                     9PM   / Doors: 8PM 
                     $20 -  $25

http://www.littlefieldnyc.com/event/253785-cibo-matto-brooklyn/

6 comments:

  1. Can not wait for the new album! I wish I lived in Brooklyn!

    Cibo Matto forever.

    youtube.com/normnormalones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled thrilled thrilled thrilled that you gals are back making music again. I can't wait to hear your new songs. I hope you'll come to Minnesota some day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooaaaaah, I had no idea that Cibo Matto performed this recently! I just searched for the band and found this site.

    This makes me happy, you guys are fantastic. I'll never forget learning about the band in JSRF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered you guys about 12 years ago and always wanted to see you live. I just moved up here from Florida a few months ago. I will be ther this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete